HR Solenoid Valve
Code : HR25FC-HR40FC-HR50FC
Designed for use in all irrigation systems, turf, landscape and agricultural watering projects.
- Globe and Angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation for 40 and 50mm valves
- Rugged PVC construction to withstand constant 1033kPa pressure and 19 – 378 LPM
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer
- Internal Manual bleed
- Flow control.
Hunter Solenoid Valve
Code : PGVXXX
Professional Grade Valves Ready for All System Sizes
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 25 mm body configurations: angle, globe, or male x male design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 40 mm and 50 mm globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid
- High grade construction, 10 Bars rating
- Internal and external manual bleed
- Flow control with non-rising handle
- Rigid diaphragm support