Puretec Ceramic Cartridge Standard 10″, 0.2 Micron
Ceramic Filter Cartridge, 10″, .2 Micron
The Puretec CE941 is a silver-impregnated ceramic cartridge which is highly effective in removing sediment, bacteria, taste, odour, chlorine, heavy metals and cysts from drinking water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The filtration efficiency is 0.9 micron absolute (Spectrum Labs).
• Removal of >99.9 % of particles larger than 0.5 micron (Spectrum Labs).
• Removal of >99.7 % of particles larger than 0.3 micron (Spectrum Labs).
• Removal of >98 % of particles larger than 0.21 micron (Spectrum Labs).
• >99.99 % removal of Cryptosporidium, E. coli, and Vibrio Cholerae.
• Ceramic elements may be cleaned 100 or more times and will last up to 18 months.
• Silver-impregnated and will not permit bacteria growth.
Description: Silver Impregnated
Flow (Lpm): 7
Sizes (inches): 10″
Micron Rating: .2 Micron