Puretec Puremix Z7
High Flow Inline Undersink Filter System for rainwater, harsh and rural water supply.
The PureMix Z7 system is designed specifically for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater. With 3 levels of filtration, the PureMix Z7 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron*. Bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals leaving healthy, great tasting, clean, safe and pure water.
Features and Benefits
Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
• With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts.
• Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
• No need for a separate filter tap.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically – no shelf cutouts required.